Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Define stress and various stressors.
- Evaluate their personal stress.
- Examine and critically evaluate reports of stress levels.
- Discuss components of happiness and how they apply to their lives.
- Recognize stressors in their lives and develop more mindful reactions.
- Explore the importance and impact of cortisol.
TED: The Surprising Science of Happiness