Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Compare and describe various disorders and their treatments.
- Provide examples of disorders as they appear in hypothetical situations.
- Create a comprehensive approach to at least one disorder.
- Reflect on their risk factors and associated tendencies.
- Remain aware and share resources and information about treatments.
David Rosenhan: On Being Sane in Insane Places