Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Describe relationships and components of love.
- Provide examples of social influences.
- Describe classic studies within social psychology.
- Address problems and potential solutions for our social tendencies.
- Examine their personal biases in interacting with others.
Milgram's Obedience Experiment
Asch's Conformity Experiment