Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Describe, compare, and consider various approaches to personality.
- Understand and articulate goals of personality theorists.
- Describe major traits in 2-factor and 5-factor theories of personality.
- Examine their personality and particular personalities of potential mates.
- Critically evaluate personality tests, personality theories, and their uses.
- Measure and reflect on their personality.