Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Recognize and discuss Piaget's stages of development and the various tests and skills associated with each stage.
- Discuss genetic and environmental contributions to development and being.
- Connect real-life scenarios to Erikson's Stages of Development.
- Relate to material through personal reflection or other familial experience.
- Understand challenges at various points of development.
- Describe physical development/changes at several points in the lifespan.