Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Organize and describe information about memory processes and systems.
- Identify the role of various brain regions in memory.
- Describe remembering and explanations for why it fails sometimes.
- Identify and provide examples of common memory/cognition errors.
- Appreciate and apply information regarding cognition to their lives.
- Interpret research findings about cognitive psychology.
TED: A Mouse. A Laser Beam. A Manipulated Memory.