Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
TED: Why Our IQ Levels are Higher Than Our Grandparents'
By the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Understand concepts and schemas, their impact, and how they are formed.
- Discuss the history and controversy surrounding intelligence testing.
- Describe various ways people have defined and measured intelligence.
- Apply concerns over intelligence testing and its use to decisions or problems in our culture.
- Analyze their own problem solving and creativity, and ways to improve them.
- Recognize additional skills or variations related to general intelligence, and how they can be used as predictors of success or other outcomes.
Crash Course Psychology #23