By the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Identify and recognize examples of classical and operant conditioning.
- Distinguish between classical and operant conditioning.
- Identify prominent figures within behavioral psych and their contributions.
- Decipher types of operant processes from examples.
- Understand studies and potential impacts of observational learning.
- Apply principles of learning to their lives to better themselves or others.
- Recognize and appreciate the power of reinforcement.