Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
By the end of this module, students will be able to:
- State why it is important to understand research processes.
- Describe common methods used in psychology.
- Distinguish experimental research from other designs and causal conclusions from correlational conclusions.
- Create operational definitions.
- Identify and apply basic research design elements and strategies.
- Understand and describe publication and replication processes.
- Better evaluate and investigate research and commercial claims.
Crash Course Psychology #2