Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What are modules?
Modules require students to engage with the content in different ways, such as through scavenger hunts, discussion board questions, responses to media, matching, critical thinking, problem solving, and self-assessment. They are designed to help students "learn by doing" in a remote setting.
By the end of this module, students will be able to:
- Find course information and materials.
- Contact and get to know their professor and fellow students.
- Understand and agree to course goals and procedures.
- Articulate the origins of psychology and its current definition.
- Describe various perspectives in psychology; explain complementary nature of various perspectives within psychology.
- Explain a need for studying psychology.
Crash Course Psychology #1 (0:00-4:30)