Overview: Easily export specific components of your course using the Course Admin > Import/Export/Copy Components option. Choose from exporting as a Brightspace Package, Common Cartridge, or Thin Common Cartridge, and select the components you want to export for a streamlined process.
- In the course offering containing the components you want to copy, on the navbar, select Course Admin > Import/Export/Copy Components.
- Select one of the following options:
- Export as Brightspace Package
- Export as Common Cartridge
- Export as Thin Common Cartridge
- Select Start.
- In the Select Components to Export section, select the check box for any components you want to export. To export only certain items from a component, choose Select individual items to import.
- Select Continue.
- If you chose Select individual items to export for any component in the previous step, the Select Items page appears. This page lists all of the items and any sub-items contained in the current component. Otherwise, the Confirm Components to Export page appears. To view sub-items, select the + Expand icon next to an item. Select the individual items and sub-items you want to export and select Continue. When you have finished selecting individual items from components, the Confirm Components to Export page appears.
- Select Export.
- The Export started dialog displays to confirm the export is underway.
- Select Done.
- When the export package is ready for download, a notification is generated and can be accessed from the bell icon in the navigation bar.
- Select the Export finished notification message. This directs you back to the Import/Export/Copy Components tool in your course.
- Select the Click here to download the export Zip package link.
Note: The Bulk Course Export file naming convention now includes the course offering code to make files more identifiable.