Skip to Main Content
Create true or false questions
- In the Question Text field, enter your true or false question. A preview of the question appears in the preview pane as you begin creating the question.
- In the Answers area, select True or False as the correct answer.
- Set the number of points for the true or false question.
- From the Options drop-down list, optionally, specify the following:
- To add feedback for each answer, select Add Feedback.
- To add a hint to the question, select Add Hint.
- To add a short description to the question, select Add Short Description.
- To select how you want your options to be enumerated, select an option from the Add Enumeration > Enumeration drop-down list.
- Click Save.