Skip to Main Content
Create multiple choice questions
- In the Question Text * field, enter your multiple choice question. A preview of the question appears in the preview pane as you begin creating the question.
- In the Answers * area, enter the answers for the multiple choice question.
- To add additional answers, click Add Answer.
- If you want to allow each learner to submit random answers, select the Randomize answers for each learner check box.
- Set the number of points for the multiple choice question.
- From the Options drop-down list, optionally, specify the following:
- To add feedback for each answer, select Add Feedback.
- To add a hint to the question, select Add Hint.
- To add a percentage weight for each answer, select Add Custom Weights. You can set different weights for each answer if some solutions are more correct than others.
- To add a short description to the question, select Add Short Description.
- To select how you want your options to be enumerated, select an option from the Add Enumeration > Enumeration drop-down list.
- Click Save.