Skip to Main Content
Create written response questions
- In the Question Library, click New , then click Written Response Question (WR).
- In the Question Text field, enter your written response question details.
- If you want learners to be able to format their answer, select the Enable HTML Editor for learner responses check box.
- To allow learners to attach files and images to support their answers, select the Enable inserted images and attachments check box.
- In the Points field, enter the points learners will receive for answering the whole question correctly.
- From the Options drop-down list, do one of the following:
- To add feedback for the answer, select Add Feedback.
- To add a hint to the question, select Add Hint.
- To add a short description to the question, select Add Short Description.
- To add an answer key to assist evaluators in their marking, select Add Answer Key.
- To add a custom size to the response box, select Add Custom Response Box Size.
- To add initial text for learner responses, select Add Initial Text and enter the desired text.
- Preview will be visible on right side of the screen.
- Click Save.