Skip to Main Content
Add Questions from the Browse Question Library window
- "In the navigation bar, locate the 'Assessment' dropdown and select the 'Quizzes' option."
- Click New Quiz to create a new quiz, or click a quiz name to edit a pre-existing quiz.
- Enter a name for the quiz.
- Click Add/Edit Questions and from the Import drop-down menu, select Browse Question Library.
- To search in the Question Library, enter a keyword in the Search question text field.
- To search in any other quiz in the course, from the Source drop-down menu, select the quiz.
Note: You can filter the search results by question type and sort the search results by question type and points or alphabetically by title or text.
- Select the question(s) you want to add and do one of the following:
- Click Import to automatically add the questions to the end of the quiz.
- Click the Import drop-down menu to select the section of the quiz to add questions. You can select Import to Top of the Quiz, Import to bottom of the Quiz, or Import to Section > [Section name].
- Click Back to settings for [quiz name] on top left of the screen.
- Click Save and Close.