Post to group discussions so that learners can discuss topics in independent groups.
- From the navigation bar, choose the Communications dropdown, and then select the Discussions item.
- On the Discussions List page, select a group discussion topic.
- Click Start a New Thread.
- From the Post Thread to drop-down list, select All Groups, or a specific group.
- Provide a subject and enter your post in the HTML editor.
- Set any of the following options:
- To receive updates on the thread using your selected notification method, select Subscribe to this thread.
- To attach a file, in the Attachments area, click Add attachments, click Upload, and locate the file you want to attach.
- To attach an audio recording, in the Attachments area, click Record Audio > Record. To adjust your microphone selection and volume, click Flash Settings. To listen to your recording, click Play. To erase your recording, click Clear. If you have pre-recorded audio and are using a supported browser, you can drag audio files onto the attachments upload target.
- To add your post to other topics, click Post to other topics, and then Add Topics. Select the desired topics and click Add Topics.
- Click Post.
Note: If you select the option to post to all groups, the Discussions tool creates a copy of the thread for each group to access and reply to.