Release conditions allow you to create a custom learning path through the materials in your course. When you attach a release condition to an item, learners cannot see that item until they meet the associated condition.
- From the Table of Contents, select on Bulk Edit.
- Select the Add dates and restrictions... under modules, sub-module or material for which release conditions need to be set.
- To create a new release condition, select Create; or select Browse to locate existing release conditions.
- From the Condition Type menu, select from the available options.
- Under Conditions Details, select the appropriate condition, and select Create.
- Confirm the details of the release condition, and select Update. If the module, sub-module, or material is visible, a Visible if conditions are met label and icon display. If the module, sub-module or material, is hidden, a Hidden. Conditions are inactive labels and icon displays. Select the conditions link displays the details of the release conditions.