Skip to Main Content
Set release conditions for a checklist
- On the navbar, select Checklist.
- From the context menu of the checklist for which you want to set release conditions, select Edit.
- In the Restrictions tab, do any of the following:
- Select Attach Existing, then select the check box for any condition you want to attach. Select Attach.
- Select Create and Attach, then select a Condition Type from the drop-down list. Complete any additional Condition Details that appear and select Create.
- To set how accessing the checklist is controlled, from the drop-down list, select if All conditions must be met or Any condition must be met.
- Select Save and Close.