You can create an event for your course using the Calendar tool.
- On the navbar, select Calendar.
- Select Create Event.
- From the Create Event page, do the following:
- To associate course content with the event, select Add Content. Select the module from which you want to add content. Select Add.
- If you've associated course content with the event and want to use a custom name for the event, select the Use custom name check box. Enter a name for your event.
- If you have not associated course content with the event, enter a name for your event.
- To show this event to a particular group, select the Attendees.
- To add date and time details to your course event, in the When area, select the provided fields.
- To add recurrences to the event, select Add Recurrence. Enter your event recurrence details.
- To add restrictions to the event, select Add Restriction. Enter your event restriction details.
- To add a location for the event, Add your preferred location in the given Location tab.
- Select Create.
The event is created and added to your calendar.