Welcome to Curriculum Design for Student Achievement (EDAT 6226)!
This is a course guide that will provide you with important links to websites and articles for the class.
As a result of EDAT 6226, the student will:
1. Demonstrate technical skills in completing assignments and participating in online discussions.
2. Be able to investigate best research practices in curriculum development, curriculum alignment, standards, and benchmarks.
3. Be able to develop curricula.
4. Be able to ensure that local school curricula are aligned with local, state, federal criterion-referenced and norm-referenced test standards.
5. Be able to establish benchmarks for student achievement.